Monday, June 08, 2009

Big Week

lots happening this week. Stuff worth posting about, I mean, not here/not now... but good reading is coming...
I'll do the play-by-play as we head thru each day.

But here's what I'm looking at:
Monday=plain ol' monday.

Tuesday=super-secret talks with super-secret people. Maybe some racing..maybe not.

Wednesday=critical plans go into super-opps, domination plan starts official kickoff (be there for the party). NVGP in St. Paul too (beer me).

Thursday=quiet....shh....

Friday=super-secret plan #1 into action. Starting high-noon. Bring the ibeprofin. PM NVGP race in uptown. (beer me II)

Saturday=mowing the law

Sunday=NVGP in stillwater. Research past-posts for FPA sitings. Autographs in full-effect.

1 comment:

M o o k a . I n k said...

You left out your awesome plans for Saturday evening.
In addition to all of the prep involved in those incredible plans in Saturday evening. ...oh . whoops - is it all a surprise?